March Prayer Letter
Dear Pastor and Praying Friends,
Thank you again for praying for our family. We are so grateful for the people The Lord has put in our lives!
- Praise The Lord! My wife recently invited one of the young girls from our AWANA class to help out in our nursing home ministry. While at the nursing home, she heard the gospel and got saved!
- Not only is God working in the lives of our AWANA students but this past month we had the privilege of seeing some of their parents as well! Many of these parents do not typically attend, so it was great to see some of them at the services! Pray with us that if they are not saved, they would come to know The Lord.
- We had the opportunity this month to participate in the first OGTC student driven service. Our church allowed us to lead the service. We are very honored to be a part of a church that is totally invested in training by allowing us to lead a service.
- Continue to pray for the AWANA and nursing home ministries that we are a part of. Pray that God will continue to bless both ministries.
- Pray for us as we begin making plans for our internship.
- Pray for us as we plan on beginning deputation following our internship.